Calm the Chaos
We can all use a little more zen in our lives. This box has everything to promote downtime, with calming scents and words of encouragement. Includes:
- Pursoma 'Cleanse Your Mind' Body Oil - Use on damp skin after bath to remedy the effects of toxicity, tension, and technology. Expect to feel relaxed and renewed. Scented with eucalyptus and lavender essential oils and made in the USA.
- Madison + Green 'Alone Time' Aromatherapy Inhaler - a blend of essential oils and aromatic spices inspired by Chinese medicine and created by a clinical aromatherapist. Reduces stress related to anxiety, fatigue and social interactions. Relaxes and balances the mind. Comforts and soothes.
- AEnon's 'After Hours' Relaxing Body Balm - made with Hemp Seed Oil + Chamomile Extract, this advanced formula provides a gentle cooling sensation to comfort the body and moisturize the skin. All-natural and made in the USA.
- Slow North 'Moonglow' Mini Candle - hand-poured soy candle scented with warm essential oils and made in Austin, Texas.
- Slow North 'Lapis Lazuli' Meditation Stone - Lapis Lazuli is thought to encourage authenticity + self-expression, stimulate spiritual awareness, and bring harmony to relationships. Hold in your hand as you set your daily intentions. Made in the USA.
- Enlighten the Occasion Blue Tipped Safety Matches - includes striker on bottle
- Handwritten card + envelope on BV stationery
- Keepsake + reusable BV branded linen gift box, adorned with ribbon and a small handmade dried floral bundle
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CONTINUING TO EXPERIENCE SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID19 AND IT MAY TAKE 1-2 ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR YOUR PACKAGE TO ARRIVE. WE TRY TO ALLOW EXTRA TIME AND ADD A NOTE ON YOUR BOX NOT TO OPEN UNTIL YOUR PREFERRED DATE.
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 day to arrive and average around $10. Shipping to other states varies from $11-16 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Your preferred delivery/arrival date is not guaranteed unless you pay for 2Day or Overnight shipping. We can never guarantee a time for delivery via USPS or UPS.
- UPS 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot expedite orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- We do not currently offer local hand-delivery, but we do offer free local pickups so you are welcome to call a local courier and arrange a pickup/delivery. We suggest scheduling the courier first and then placing your order. As long as the order is placed by 2pm CT, we can have it ready for pickup that day between the hours of 12pm - 4pm. If you have questions about this, please contact us or use the Chat feature on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and we will respond immediately.
- Box never received by your recipient? Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Have them take a good look in their yard/lobby/neighbor's box etc. If your box shows as delivered but the recipient didn't get it, we will do everything we can to help locate it by calling the carrier and even the intended building. Beyond that, unfortunately this is a rare situation that's out of our control, and could be that the package was stolen or lost. We will file a claim with the carrier on our end, and suggest you do the same. That process takes up to 14 business days.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can do our best to make it right. Contact at email@example.com.
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
you may also love