Bon Vivant is a boutique curated gift box company based in Austin, TX. We offer our gift boxes for sale online only – no storefront. We allow for contactless pickup in 78704 and ship everywhere else nationwide. We are growing and currently looking for a part-time intern who can commit to 10-15 hours per week on an hourly contract/1099 basis. This position has the potential to grow after the holiday season for the right fit!
· Dependable form of transportation and cell phone
· Ability to commit to at least 10-15 hours per week, although those hours can fluctuate and we are flexible on availability
· Experience working in retail or similar industry is strongly preferred
· Ability to lift 10-25 lbs
· Enthusiastic can-do attitude and strong interest in working for a small company
· Order fulfillment – a large portion of this job will include processing and fulfilling orders. This includes, but is not limited to:
· Packing up boxes and adding products
· Handwriting cards and addressing envelopes
· Entering & printing shipping labels
· Wrapping boxes with ribbon, tags and decorative flower bundles
· Tracking inventory 2-3x per week
· Assisting with unpacking inventory and organizing
· Breaking down cardboard boxes
· Documenting and throwing away damaged/perished items
· Studio Organization
· Making sure the studio is set up as efficiently as possible and as organized as possible
· Cleaning/tidying up at the end of the day
· Other duties (i.e. ordering office supplies, picking up order or meeting with local vendors to pick up orders, assisting with local deliveries & FedEx drop-offs – you will be reimbursed for gas)
· Assisting with making dried flower bundles
Our current studio is located off of S. Lamar & Oltorf area. Given traffic in Austin, it is highly desired that the candidate live in the downtown/central area or within a 5 mile radius of downtown Austin.
· We are offering a 1099/contract position that will average 10-15 hours per week
· We prefer the candidate is available Mon-Fri in afternoon hours (10 a.m.-4 p.m.), but we are flexible on the days/times
· You will be paid weekly and direct deposit is strongly preferred
· If you have interest in photography, styling, retail industry/buying, floral design and being in a creative environment, this is a great opportunity for you!
· We do not require uniforms and dress is casual & comfortable
· We LOVE to have fun! Often times, you’ll be working very closely with the Founder/Owner. This is a great opportunity for mentorship.
If all of this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you! You can copy/paste your resume in the box below, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your resume, please tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’re interested in the position. We look forward to speaking with you!