Whether it's a new job, promotion or workspace, this box = desk goals. Complete with a Prickly Pear Cactus Hydro Grow Kit and an Aromatherapy Inhaler, we've curated everything specifically to make your desk feel zen. Includes:
- Modern Sprout Prickly Pear Cactus Hydro Grow Kit - literally just add water and set it near a little sunlight and watch it grow! Comes in a gorgeous terracotta pot that will blend in to any aesthetic.
- Madison + Green 'At Your Desk' Aromatherapy Inhaler - a little jar of zen that encourages you to take a few moments and deep breaths throughout the day. A blend of aromatic spices and essential oils that reduce anxiety and calm the mind. Designed and formulated by a certified clinical aromatherapist in the USA.
- Appointed Pocket Notebook - choose from Charcoal Grey or Natural Linen; each notebook has around 75 lined pages for convenient notetaking.
- Sugar Paper Felt Tipped Pens - two white writing pens with smooth black ink
- The Cleaner Soul Non-Toxic All Tech Spray - safe for all screens and infused with orange essential oil; chemical-free, comes in a 2 oz environmentally friendly glass bottle.
- Handwritten card + envelope on BV stationery
- Keepsake + Reusable BV branded linen gift box, adorned with ribbon and a sprig of dried eucalyptus
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 business day to arrive and average around $9. Shipping to other states varies from $11-16 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Your preferred delivery/arrival date is not guaranteed unless you pay for 2Day or Overnight shipping. We can never guarantee a time for delivery via USPS or UPS.
- UPS 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot expedite orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- We do not currently offer local hand-delivery, but we do offer free local pickups so you are welcome to call a local courier and arrange a pickup/delivery. We suggest scheduling the courier first and then placing your order. As long as the order is placed by 2pm CT, we can have it ready for pickup that day between the hours of 12pm - 4pm. If you have questions about this, please contact us or use the Chat feature on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and we will respond immediately.
- Box never received by your recipient? Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Have them take a good look in their yard/lobby/neighbor's box etc. If your box shows as delivered but the recipient didn't get it, we will do everything we can to help locate it by calling the carrier and even the intended building. Beyond that, unfortunately this is a rare situation that's out of our control, and could be that the package was stolen or lost. We will file a claim with the carrier on our end, and suggest you do the same. That process takes up to 14 business days.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can do our best to make it right. Contact at email@example.com.
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
you may also love