Welcome to Austin Gift Bag - Austin Local Pickup Only
This is the absolute perfect way to welcome, thank or congratulate someone with some of the best local goodies Austin has to offer. Best part? It’s in a reusable tote that is a gift in and of itself AND all items are travel-friendly.
- Cornucopia Cheesy Caramel Popcorn - resealable bag of gourmet popcorn
- Choquette Texas Chocolate Caramels - two dark and milk chocolate caramels with Texas themed designs
- AustiNuts 'Lone Star' Nut Mix - roasted bag of mixed nuts
- SRSLY Cranberry & Texas Pecan Chocolate Bar - 70% dark bean-to-bar chocolate with dried cranberries and Texas Pecans
- High Brew 'Mexican Vanilla' Cold Brew Coffee - our favorite local pick-me-up
- Handwritten card+envelope on Bon Vivant stationery
- Reusable 'Austin' just tote, adorned with ribbon and a sprig of dried eucalyptus
- AVAILABLE FOR AUSTIN LOCAL PICKUP ONLY! (WE CAN NOT SHIP THESE)
- **Please let us know if there are any food/scent allergies.**
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 business day to arrive and average around $9. Shipping to other states varies from $11-16 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- PLEASE ENSURE THE RECIPIENT'S ADDRESS IS CORRECT. We charge $20 for each returned box (plus the reshipping cost) as the carriers charge us for returned packages.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Your preferred delivery/arrival date is not guaranteed unless you pay for 2Day or Overnight shipping. We can never guarantee a time for delivery via USPS or UPS.
- UPS 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot expedite orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- We do not currently offer local hand-delivery, but we do offer free local pickups so you are welcome to call a local courier and arrange a pickup/delivery. We suggest scheduling the courier first and then placing your order. As long as the order is placed by 2pm CT, we can have it ready for pickup that day between the hours of 12pm - 4pm. If you have questions about this, please contact us or use the Chat feature on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and we will respond immediately.
- Box never received by your recipient? Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Have them take a good look in their yard/lobby/neighbor's box etc. If your box shows as delivered but the recipient didn't get it, we will do everything we can to help locate it by calling the carrier and even the intended building. Beyond that, unfortunately this is a rare situation that's out of our control, and could be that the package was stolen or lost. We will file a claim with the carrier on our end, and suggest you do the same. That process takes up to 14 business days.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can do our best to make it right. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at email@example.com!
you may also love