Taste of Austin
For the newbies and the O.G.'s (visitors too!), this box will brighten any Austinite's day. Perfect for closing gifts, housewarmings, as a going away gift or any occasion. Includes:
- Cornucopia Cheesy Caramel Popcorn - popped fresh and seasoned to perfection
- SRSLY Sal de Rey Chocolate Bar - a 70% dark chocolate bar finished with sea salt
- Salt Lick BBQ Original Dry Rub - made by one of Austin's most famous BBQ joints
- Round Rock Jelly Co. Strawberry Chipotle Jam - small batch and made with sweet strawberries at their peak and a hint of chipotle heat
- Yellowbird Mini Habanero Hot Sauce - this is the sauce, trust us! We carry it around in our bags here in Austin
- Small Air Plant - a touch of live greenery that is very low maintenance - like Austin! No soil or pot needed, just a spritz of water weekly and a little sunlight
- Handwritten card + envelope on BV stationery
- Keepsake magnetic leatherette gift box tied up with ribbon
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 business day to arrive and average around $9. Shipping to other states varies from $11-16 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- PLEASE ENSURE THE RECIPIENT'S ADDRESS IS CORRECT. We charge $20 for each returned box (plus the reshipping cost) as the carriers charge us for returned packages.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Your preferred delivery/arrival date is not guaranteed unless you pay for 2Day or Overnight shipping. We can never guarantee a time for delivery via USPS or UPS.
- UPS 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot expedite orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- We do not currently offer local hand-delivery, but we do offer free local pickups so you are welcome to call a local courier and arrange a pickup/delivery. We suggest scheduling the courier first and then placing your order. As long as the order is placed by 2pm CT, we can have it ready for pickup that day between the hours of 12pm - 4pm. If you have questions about this, please contact us or use the Chat feature on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and we will respond immediately.
- Box never received by your recipient? Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Have them take a good look in their yard/lobby/neighbor's box etc. If your box shows as delivered but the recipient didn't get it, we will do everything we can to help locate it by calling the carrier and even the intended building. Beyond that, unfortunately this is a rare situation that's out of our control, and could be that the package was stolen or lost. We will file a claim with the carrier on our end, and suggest you do the same. That process takes up to 14 business days.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can do our best to make it right. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at email@example.com!
you may also love