Austin Grill Master
Why not give your grilling friend some help by upping their collection of spices and sauces? Bonus: everything is made right here in Austin! This box includes:
- Salt Lick BBQ Original BBQ Sauce and Dry Rub - this combo is a must-have for grillers and BBQ-lovers
- Yellowbird Organic Sriracha Sauce - a little goes a long way with this perfect blend of sweet and spicy
- AustiNuts Lone Star Nut Mix - because he needs a salty snack while waiting on the grill to warm up
- Burnt Caramel Co. Original Caramel Sauce - when the sweet tooth kicks in, this is the easiest and best sauce to have around (eat it on ice cream or with a spoon, no baking required!)
- Small air plant - for some super low maintenance greenery that can add a nice touch to just about any space
- Handwritten card+envelope on BV stationery
- Keepsake wooden gift box with slide-on lid, adorned with charcoal ribbon and a piece of dried eucalyptus
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 day to arrive and average around $10. Shipping to other states varies from $11-16 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- FedEx 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot overnight orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- WE HAVE TEMPORARILY PAUSED ALL LOCAL DELIVERIES FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR TEAM. Local delivery within our delivery zones 78702-04 is $15 and delivery to 78701, 78745-46, 78730-31 and 78751 is $20. We also offer free local pickup at our South Lamar location. We take same-day orders for local delivery/pickup until 10 a.m.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your box, the products, or your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can make it right. We are happy to send a new box, replace any damaged items or offer a refund. Contact at email@example.com
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
you may also love