We Love Austin
If you happen to be looking for a gift to send to your favorite Austinite(s) to lift their spirits, look no further. This box has some of our favorite local brands and it's packed with goodies the whole family can enjoy. The best part is that you're helping to support so many amazing local makers while also sending a gift to loved ones, it's a win-win!
- Becca Borrelli's Austin Coloring Book, Volume II - hand-drawn by the local mural artist herself, packed with pages of your favorite Austin sites and landmarks
- Pack of coloring pencils - includes pencil extender
- Cornucopia Popcorn Cheesy Caramel Popcorn - shareable, resealable bag
- Yellowbird Habanero Hot Sauce - if you know, you know
- Burnt Caramel Co. Chocolate Caramel Sauce - good alone and on just about anything
- Slow North Mini Candle - variety of popular scents, hand-poured and made with soy and pure essential oils
- Maggie Louise Confections 'Lone Star Sweets' Chocolates - box of 3 gorgeous chocolates
- Handwritten card+envelope on BV stationery
- Keepsake wooden gift box with slide-on lid, adorned with festive ribbon and a handmade dried flower bundle
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 day to arrive and average around $10. Shipping to other states varies from $11-16 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- FedEx 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot overnight orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- Local delivery within our delivery zones 78702-04 is $15 and delivery to 78701, 78745-46, 78730-31 and 78751 is $20. We also offer free local pickup at our South Lamar location. We take same-day orders for local delivery/pickup until 10 a.m.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your box, the products, or your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can make it right. We are happy to send a new box, replace any damaged items or offer a refund. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at email@example.com!
you may also love