Two Hives Honey
Click For Box Details -
3 oz. jar of raw honey. Locally made in Austin, TX.
Return + Shipping Info -
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CONTINUING TO EXPERIENCE SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID19. ALLOW 1-2 ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR YOUR PACKAGE TO ARRIVE. WE TRY TO ALLOW EXTRA TIME AND ADD A NOTE ON YOUR BOX NOT TO OPEN UNTIL YOUR PREFERRED DATE.
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 day to arrive and average around $10. Shipping to other states varies from $11-16 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- UPS 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot expedite orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- WE HAVE TEMPORARILY PAUSED ALL LOCAL DELIVERIES FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR TEAM. Local delivery within our delivery zones 78702-04 is $15 and delivery to 78701, 78745-46, 78730-31 and 78751 is $20. We also offer free local pickup at our 78704 location. We take same-day orders for local delivery/pickup until 10 a.m.
- Box never received by your recipient? Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Have them take a good look in their yard/lobby/neighbor's box etc. If your box shows as delivered but the recipient didn't get it, we will do everything we can to help locate it by calling the carrier and even the intended building. Beyond that, unfortunately this is a rare situation that's out of our control, and could be that the package was stolen or lost. We will file a claim with the carrier on our end, and suggest you do the same. That process takes up to 14 business days.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your box, the products, or your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can make it right. We are happy to send a new box, replace any damaged items or offer a refund. Contact at email@example.com
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
you may also love