Thinking of You
When you can't be there in person, send a virtual hug with this gift box filled with all things to help lift their spirits and offer calm and encouragement. Includes -
- Oxalis Apothecary 'Feel Good' Oil - a calming blend of all-natural and plant-based ingredients and herbal oils in a rollerball; great for headache and stress relief
- Latika 'Calm' Shower Steamers - three shower steamers scented with 100% pure lavender & peppermint essential oils
- Benjamin Soap Co. Lavender Shea Soap - handmade and cold-pressed soap made with all natural ingredients and infused with lavender essential oil
- Slow North Mini Eucalyptus + Lavender Candle - hand-poured soy candle scented with pure essential oils
- Enlighten the Occasion Purple Tipped Safety Matches - striker on bottle
- Beautiful dried floral bundle, handmade by us
- Handwritten card & envelope on Bon Vivant stationery
- Keepsake+Reusable BV branded linen gift box, adorned with ribbon
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CONTINUING TO EXPERIENCE SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID19 AND IT MAY TAKE 1-2 ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR YOUR PACKAGE TO ARRIVE. WE TRY TO ALLOW EXTRA TIME AND ADD A NOTE ON YOUR BOX NOT TO OPEN UNTIL YOUR PREFERRED DATE.
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 day to arrive and average around $10. Shipping to other states varies from $11-16 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Your preferred delivery/arrival date is not guaranteed unless you pay for 2Day or Overnight shipping. We can never guarantee a time for delivery via USPS or UPS.
- UPS 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot expedite orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- We do not currently offer local hand-delivery, but we do offer free local pickups so you are welcome to call a local courier and arrange a pickup/delivery. We suggest scheduling the courier first and then placing your order. As long as the order is placed by 2pm CT, we can have it ready for pickup that day between the hours of 12pm - 4pm. If you have questions about this, please contact us or use the Chat feature on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and we will respond immediately.
- Box never received by your recipient? Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Have them take a good look in their yard/lobby/neighbor's box etc. If your box shows as delivered but the recipient didn't get it, we will do everything we can to help locate it by calling the carrier and even the intended building. Beyond that, unfortunately this is a rare situation that's out of our control, and could be that the package was stolen or lost. We will file a claim with the carrier on our end, and suggest you do the same. That process takes up to 14 business days.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can do our best to make it right. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at email@example.com!
you may also love