Click For Box Details -
Let someone know that you're thinking of them with a gift full of calming items that encourage rest and relaxation. Includes:
- ElizabethW Lavender + Flaxseed Silk Eye Pillow - a luxurious eye pillow that's perfectly weighted to soothe and promote gentle relaxation
- ElizabethW Lavender Shea Hand Cream - a richly hydrating hand cream with shea butter and lavender essential oil
- Madison + Green 'Need Sleep' Aromatherapy Inhaler - formulated and made by a clinical aromatherapist, this inhaler is for insomnia relief, reduces stress and promotes peacefulness with aromatic spices and essential oils
- Lavande Lavender Bath Salts - all natural bath salts infused with 100% pure Lavender essential oil
- Tea With Tae 'Bedtime Bliss' Herbal Tea - 5 sachets of non-caffeinated herbal tea infused with chamomile, lavender, lemon and valerian root
- Dried lavender bundle
- Handwritten card + envelope on BV stationery
- Keepsake + reusable BV branded linen gift box, adorned with ribbon
Return + Shipping Info -
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 business day to arrive and average around $9. Shipping to other states varies from $11-20 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- PLEASE ENSURE THE RECIPIENT'S ADDRESS IS CORRECT. We charge $20 for each returned box (plus the reshipping cost) as the carriers charge us for returned packages.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Your preferred delivery/arrival date is not guaranteed unless you pay for 2Day or Overnight shipping. We can never guarantee a time for delivery via USPS or UPS.
- UPS 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot expedite orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- We currently offer local delivery to limited zip codes. We also offer free local pickup, and we suggest contacting a local courier if you need delivery to an outside zip code. We suggest scheduling the courier first and then placing your order. As long as the order is placed by 2pm CT, we can have it ready for pickup that day between the hours of 12pm - 4pm. If you have questions about this, please contact us or use the Chat feature on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and we will respond immediately.
- Box never received by your recipient? Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Have them take a good look in their yard/lobby/neighbor's box etc. If your box shows as delivered but the recipient didn't get it, we will do everything we can to help locate it by calling the carrier and even the intended building. Beyond that, unfortunately this is a rare situation that's out of our control, and could be that the package was stolen or lost. We will file a claim with the carrier on our end, and suggest you do the same. That process takes up to 14 business days.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can do our best to make it right. Contact at email@example.com.
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
you may also love