'Tis the season for giving and for sharing. We curated this box of our absolute favorite holiday treats and it's meant to be shared. Makes for a great client or family gift - there's something for everyone! Includes:
- The Chocolate Society Dark Chocolate Malt Balls - light & airy malt balls covered in the finest dark chocolate - the best kind of remix from the ones we grew up on
- Sugarfina Candy Cane Caramels - rich and creamy caramel covered in white and dark chocolate
- Goodio Apple Pie Chocolate Bar - stoneground cacao from Finland and apple pie topping makes for a unique chocolate bar that tastes like the holidays
- Cornucopia Snickerdoodle Popcorn - gourmet caramel popcorn dusted with cinnamon vanilla sugar
- Le Bon Magot Lemon Sultana Marmalata - made by an award winning chef, this marmalade combines dried fruit and citrus with hints of caraway and saffron
- Q's Nuts Maple Bourbon Pecans and Garlic & Sage Cashews - snack size bags of roasted nuts that are perfectly seasoned to satisfy the sweet and salty cravings
- Handwritten card + envelope on greeting card of your choice
- Keepsake + reusable matte white magnetic gift box adorned with ribbon and a sprig of dried winter greenery
- FOR BULK + CORPORATE ORDERS, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE
- We only ship M-F and all shipped boxes will be mailed out within 1-2 business days of receiving the order. Boxes being shipped within Austin generally take 1 business day to arrive and average around $9. Shipping to other states varies from $11-20 and takes 2-4 business days to arrive via USPS Ground shipping. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships.
- PLEASE ENSURE THE RECIPIENT'S ADDRESS IS CORRECT. We charge $20 for each returned box (plus the reshipping cost) as the carriers charge us for returned packages.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Your preferred delivery/arrival date is not guaranteed unless you pay for 2Day or Overnight shipping. We can never guarantee a time for delivery via USPS or UPS.
- UPS 2-Day and Overnight shipping options are available at checkout. Please note that we cannot expedite orders made after 3 p.m. on Thursday. Orders placed after that will not arrive until Monday.
- We currently offer local delivery to limited zip codes. We also offer free local pickup, and we suggest contacting a local courier if you need delivery to an outside zip code. We suggest scheduling the courier first and then placing your order. As long as the order is placed by 2pm CT, we can have it ready for pickup that day between the hours of 12pm - 4pm. If you have questions about this, please contact us or use the Chat feature on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and we will respond immediately.
- Box never received by your recipient? Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Have them take a good look in their yard/lobby/neighbor's box etc. If your box shows as delivered but the recipient didn't get it, we will do everything we can to help locate it by calling the carrier and even the intended building. Beyond that, unfortunately this is a rare situation that's out of our control, and could be that the package was stolen or lost. We will file a claim with the carrier on our end, and suggest you do the same. That process takes up to 14 business days.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we want to know! Please contact us immediately so that we can do our best to make it right. Contact at email@example.com.
- During summer months, we do not ship items that can melt or be damaged due to hot temperatures (i.e. candles, chocolate). We do our best to replace these items with comparable products and will inform you before we make any changes to a box.
Fill out our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
you may also love